The average price of our mission trip is $115 per day per person. (This is counting the day you arrive and the day you leave.) Prices vary depending on the number of participants, length of trip and the mission projects selected.
Included in the price is the following:
- Lodging: All of our lodging in the Dominican Republic is very safe and comfortable, whether at our partnering hotels or our own team house. Rooms are nice, all bedding and towels are provided. There is nice private space for group meetings as well.
- 3 meals plus snacks each day.
- Soft drinks and bottled water are provided daily
- Team Leader packet
- Global Effect staff member to assist and be present with the team from the time they land in country until they depart.
- All ministry projects are set up, promoted and ready for your arrival
- Airport transfers and all in-country transportation
- Medical/liability insurance
- Exciting adventure day at the beach, mountain waterfall excursions, etc. There is a $55 additional cost for white water rafting, waterfall rappelling, and the adventure day at the beach.